- Extend the cause of world evangelization by training of English-speaking students who will become pastors, missionaries, teachers, church planters, and Christian leaders.
- Provide an evangelistic and missionary atmosphere through teaching and training in the Holy Scriptures by a faculty, staff, and administration who are fully committed to the verbal inspiration and inerrancy of Scripture, to historic biblical evangelism, and to a godly lifestyle.
- Equip students in an environment of spiritual vitality and academic excellence to proclaim the Word of God with power and to maintain the evangelical Christian faith.
- Prepare pastoral leaders committed to the multiplication of local churches around the world through biblical evangelism, church planting, discipling, and church growth.
- Promote the fulfillment of Christ's missionary mandate by equipping students for cross-cultural ministry based on the Bible, which transcends culture.
- Train students in practical skills of ministry appropriate to their respective cultures.
- Promote within students the virtue of consistent obedience to the Lord Jesus Christ and to all those appropriate authorities ordained by God.